Invest in TraceSafe
Join the team
- Wayne LloydCEO (TraceSafe Inc.)Wayne is a technology entrepreneur active in tech M&A. He serves as investor, trader, board member, and advisor to several technology and fintech startups.
- Dr. Dennis KwanCEO (TraceSafe Technologies Inc.)Dennis is uniquely positioned to lead the team as an expert in wireless product design from satellite systems to integrated circuits. Dennis holds a Ph.D. in Satellite Communications and over 20 patents.
- Gordon ZeilstraChief Revenue OfficerFormerly of SAP, Taleo and Monster.com, Gordon has spent 25 years working with start-up tech firms to assist in building their global profile, sales and delivery excellence. He has helped transform both consumer and B2B tech companies into billion-dollar brands.
- Mark LeungChief Financial OfficerMark is a Chartered Accountant (CPA, CA) with an MBA. He has over 20 years of corporate finance experience in various industries such as SaaS, Telecommunications, and Venture Capital. His area of expertise includes strategic planning, forecasting, and financial reporting.
- Suresh SingamsettyChief Technology OfficerSuresh is an expert in software, networking, VOIP, cloud and low power wireless. He previously co-founded Martian Watches with Dennis and was a director at Transilica. Suresh holds a Masters degree in Computer Science and over 20 patents.
- Marcin SamiecChief Privacy Officer & VP TechnologyMarcin previously founded PrivacySense.net, a Canadian website focused on educating individuals and businesses on privacy and privacy laws. Prior to founding PrivacySense, Marcin led a team of privacy professionals at Checkwell Decision Corporation (now Sterling BackCheck).
- Jasling OngManaging Director (TraceSafe APAC)Jasling is a passionate veteran in the field of IoT and Cyber Security. She has spent almost 20 years in the System Integrator / Telcommunications environment, diving deep into IoT devices and technologies. Jasling holds a Bachelors of Engineering and an MBA from the Manchester Business School.
- Chris LeungVP Global Operations and Customer SuccessChris is a talented strategist with over 20 years of experience in operations, finance, and data. He holds an MBA from the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto and a B.Sc. from the University of Waterloo. Chris is an experienced leader, building and scaling teams using technology and streamlining operational processes across multiple departments, delivering added value to internal and external stakeholders.
- Susanne MacKillopVP SalesSusanne has over 20 years of business and product development experience in media, technology and transportation. Throughout her career, she has led sustained growth, developed revenue-focused global strategies, and worked with cross-functional teams to align client needs at Canucks Sports & Entertainment, The Globe and Mail, and PressReader Inc.
Where we are